Re: Help: Boot Recommendation

Hi Tony...

Well, I just bought a pair of Sidi Vertebra system boots (can't remember
what they're called..name isn't on the boot except for vertebra).
Might be something like Max Torque.  Not the stradas, but boy oh boy
do I like these things.  First boots I've ever had that actually fit
my feet (instead of like mens shoes on a woman's foot).  I have Sidi
cycling shoes as well and I've always been impressed with their
products.  So I know you didn't ask about my particular Sidi moto
boots, but I just had to tell you how much I love them.  Seem pretty
waterproof, with loads of protection, and very comfy.

Kathy

'00 Sprint RS
Snohomish, WA