Paint job

I had my Ninja done by a shop in Burlingame (south of San Francisco).
I can't remember the name of the place, but I'll look it up tonight
and let you know tomorrow if I can find it.  I also remember the guys
at Motorcyclist magazine speaking very highly of Grangers Classic Auto
Body in Reseda.  When I was researching options for the Ninja, I saw
one that Grangers had done in a beautiful metallic black with a little
purple mixed in.  Switch the purple for silver, and I imagine it'd be
just what you're looking for.

- -Carlin