Changing Plugs

>Can anyone provide some guidence on changing out my spark plugs.  I was able
>to remove the gas tank with relative ease, but am a bit baffled on where to
>go next.

After disconnecting the battery and removing the tank.

1 - Disconnect air temperature and pressure sensors. Multiplug connectors
located front and rear of airbox on the right side.

2 - Disconnect breather hose and pressure regulator hose

3 - Remove bolts securing airbox to bracket located above the fuel rail (
on the back left side of airbox).

4 - Left airbox from the rear and slide towards the back of the bike
(leaving the drain hose attached).

Cover throttle body openings to prevent debris from entering.

Coils will then be accessible.

- - Eric