Lyle Lovett Motorsports/Pro-Italia issue

I'm finding this discussion very interesting.  I don't see why these
dealerships can't just take what they can get, then do what any other
stateside Euro-bike dealer does.  Call the other dealers that can't sell
what they want, and trade.  Pro-Italia can call a dealer in, say, Kansas
City and trade them, cruisers for sport bikes. Then both dealers get the
bikes they want and can sell, or think they can sell.  The manufacturer
can't complain because the bikes are going out the door to happy customers.
What I am seeing here is dealers dropping out because they aren't dedicated
enough to the marque to take this action.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen