another use for WD-40 (besides chain lube)

Well, Bubba's old lady had been pregnant for some time, and now the time had
come. So, he brought her to the doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the
baby. She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Bubba and said,
"Hey, Bubba! You just had you a son!" Bubba got excited by this, but just
then the doctor spoke up and said, "Hold on, son! We ain't finished yet!" The
doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Bubba! Hey, you got you a
daughter!" Bubba got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor says, "Hold
on, we still ain't finished!" The doctor then delivered another boy. He said,
"Bubba, you just had another boy! But don't worry, cause that's it!" So,
Bubba and his wife went home with the three children. When
they got home, they sat down and began talking. Bubba said,,,,,,,, "Mama, you
remember that night that we ran out of Vaseline and we had to use that 3-in-1
Oil?" she said, "Yeah, I do." Bubba said, "Man, it's a damn goodthing.....We
didn't use no WD-40."