New Member

Greetings.  I put a deposit down on a Sapphire Blue '01 ST at
International Motorcycle Xchange in Hayward, CA, last weekend.  I
thought about the VFR, of course, but my daily commuter is an '84
Interceptor 500 (with a little over 50k miles on it; I've had it for
10 years), so I thought I didn't need another V4.  I also have a
rebuilt '84 Ninja 900 (pictures at
http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/cvieri/nontechint.html ) that doesn't see
much time on the road, but is a ton of fun in a hooligan sort of way.

If anyone has experience with IMX, I'd love to hear about it.  They
seem like a really friendly, family run place, and they're the closest
dealer to where I live (on Grizzly Peak Blvd in Berkeley, about 5
minutes from The Wall.  Does that count as a "drive by gloat"?)  I've
been to Monroe Motors in the City, and Marin BMW/Ducati/Triumph.  Any
info on local dealers from Bay Area RATs is much appreciated.

And thanks to Eric for providing this list.  I've been lurking for a
few days, and the content is superb.

- -Carlin