Re: Hmmmm...

At 09:08 AM 10/4/00 -0700, Jesse Rosenblum wrote:
>URL :- http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/STPIPE.jpg
>
>Well, that's a great looking exhaust, but I can't see if it'd co-exist with
>the pannier mounts or not.  I can see that he moved the turn signals, and
>installed the rubber jobbies, but the rails aren't there.  Any ideas about
>who to contact about that bad boy?  I did a quick web search for "Pipeline
>exhaust" and came up empty.

Yes it will - he just has them off right now.

Purchase info supplied earlier by David:

Pipeline: Fred was a pleasure to deal with, although hard to understand, love
the accent. The system was delivered as promised about 30 days after he
received payment. When purchased about $1,100.00 Aud including shipping. In
my case this was a plus due to the exchange rate. I just figured the rate of
exchange got a cashiers check in that amount so that when pipeline cashed it
would come to right amount Aud. Phone 61 413 995 944
Pipeline
c/o Fred
9 Aitken Crt.
Ferntree Gully, Melborn Australia
3156

Check jong's ST archive for more info - I will also forward another email
off list.

- - Eric