New fuel sender

Hi All,

Just had my 30,000 mile service today and as luck would have it they had
just recieved a batch of the new (non-leaky) fuel senders so they replaced
it.

The new sender has a grey top, the old one had a green top.
Unfortunatley the coloured tops are on the top of the sender inside the fuel
tank so not easy to check.

Another way to check is this:
The wires leaving the bottom of the sender on the old (leaky) sender had a
sheath that went all the way to it's base.
The new (non-leaky) sender has a sheath that stops short of the base
exposing some of the wires just before they enter the sender base.

And just to top it all the new sender appears to be (dare I say it)
ACCURATE!

The service was routine, oil, filter, new chain and sprockets, this chain
lasted 18,000 miles but developed some nasty tight spots.

Regards, Ian
Kent, England