Red dot/green dot fuel senders got gray caps

I think it's worth sharing that Eric has informed me that the
senders with both a red dot and green dot have gray caps
and are thus kosher.

I was happy to hear that I can keep my prized red dot/green dot
sender.  It is my third sender and I like it very much because now
my bike doesn't piddle all over the place like an excited puppy.

Thanks for the info, Eric.

- -Don "Blue Dawg" Draper
 2000 Sprint RS
 Happy Camper