Re: engine probs?

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Otaiwan (Tai) Day" <tai.day@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: engine probs?

Mark , I'm  in the minority here. I had a wrist pin let go on the # 1
cylinder about two weeks ago. Left a nice hole in the engine. I am still
waiting on Triumph to see if they are going to replace the whole engine or
not. The dealer said this is only the second Triumph he's seen do this and
the other bike was used on the track. I bought this bike used from the
dealer and I have no idea if the bike was broke in properly or how many
people thrashed it while it was at the dealer between the first owner and
myself (he's pretty liberal about demo rides). Anyway thats my two cents.

Erik O'Neal
Arlington, TX
99 ST Black
"now a inline twin"