for Barry - nails in tires

 >>> Has anyone else had trouble with the new BT020s picking up
nails? <<<

    Obviously, my dear Watson, the steel belts in your tires are
becoming polarized from a magnetic field that surrounds either your
motorcycle or your self. Does your bike glow in the dark? Are you, by
any chance, physic?

    My suggestion would be to sleep in the garage with your bike for
a few nights and see if you hear any muffled humms or see any strange
glowing.
If so, you'll want to have your wife join you out there for
verification.
Any questions your friends or neighbors might have can be easily
explained.

                                Have fun;     =8o)        - - - o%\o