Snow no more

Spring has finally arrived here in (southern) Norway.
This weekend my XJ900 is coming out of the dark dungeon it's
parked in, and into the sunlight. The 8 degree celcius weekend
is fast approaching and is to be spent using my chrome polish, wax, fresh
oil
filter etc on the XJ.

Once I need to wear shades to look at it - it's time to sell it.
My local Triumph dealer has a beautiful 00 blue ST with my name
on it (well I like to think so anyway).

Hopefully I'll be an ST owner in time for the Isle of Man TT.
Another summer outing will be a slow haul through Sweden, take
the ferry over to Poland and from there on onto Prague. I've visited Prague
before, and in my opinion it's a very strong contender for prettiest City in
Europe.
There's always a strong contingent of other bikers there, also admiring the
old City.
In stark contrast the Russians built suburbs during the Cold War. These must
amount to
something of the ugliest I've ever seen. Lots of concrete and highrise
buildings.
Coming back we'll go via Germany to Frankfurt and go up the Rhine into
Denmark and Copenhagen before getting back.

Aaah the smell of pollen mixing with exhaust fumes....

Andy Eikheim