re: interesting

>  From: "William A. Flowers" <waflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 03/30/2000
13:54:
>  Previously, you (Jim Huber) wrote:
>  > A quick search
>  > of Yahoo didn't turn up anything interesting (unless you count someone
calling
>  > herself Mistress Rhiannon - professional dominatrix).
>
>  You don't count that as interesting? Makes me wonder what you do
>  classify as interesting.  No, I'm better off not knowing.  ;-)

Hmmm, that probably belongs on another list...

But hey, I'll bite. Things I find interesting:

	Motorcycles, of course, especially the fast ones
	Martial Arts (practiced Aikido since 1997)
	Anything that flies (licensed pilot since 1987, done some aerobatics)
	Music (pretty much anything but rap, I especially like alto sax and/or
cello)
	Mathematics (but too much mental effort to be really good at)
	Guns (used to be an avid shooter, still a pretty good marksman)
	Law (but I've not pursued this one)
	Philosophy and Psychology (people are strange)
	and the ultimate enticing enigma: Women (married with one daughter so
far)

That's enough to keep me occupied for, oh, more than a lifetime...

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas, USA
	'00 blue ST (Rhiannon?)