Texas

Piss poor beer and black vinyl seats in the midday sun. ;-) Howlin'
Dawg, Dublin, Ireland.

	Hey wait a minute there buddy. I'll take my Shiner Bock and day of the
week with that dark brown syrup you Howlers call stout :-)
	And it has to be so cold you can hardly taste it. Come to think of it a
cool Red Dog out of an ST's chicken coop in Arkansas is pretty tasty.

Yeah, Texas got it real bad this winter with that prolonged period of
ice! What was it? 5 days?

	There you go again. I'll have you to know that it was five days and
fourteen hours. The best part is that my non electric solar heated grips
work better than a microwave during July and August.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"