Re: ST Bodywork mods

Howard: It looks like really nice work. But I've got to ask .. why??
is it for cooler temps for the rider? I woundn't think it's for
making the bike run cooler mine already stays really cool. I know
there was some problems with melting down low near the pipes I could
see that helping also to draw away hot engine air.. I do like the
different graphics the "sprint st" logos are cleared on though
correct.

Erik
Hot Dawg!