CA Spec bike / K & N air filter

I currently have the Triumph Carbon fiber can, and would like to further
free up the intake and exhaust flow. I understand that the CA spec bikes
have 3 catalytic bricks in the header pipes, and from what I can figure,
cost the bike appx. 6 - 8 bhp. stock, (maybe a bigger potential loss with
the aftermarket pipe?).
Can anyone (on good terms with their local US Triumph dealer) see what a
replacement non-CA spec header pipe would run me? I would like to put in a
K&N filter, too, and "a big mouth needs a big a**hole". Not that my CA spec
bike lacks power or anything, but I _would_ like to get the power out of it
that it is designed for, rather than having my local government choke the
crap out of it and stick a cork up it's bunghole.

CA Stu <--- had a big wreck 50 feet behind me on the freeway today, plenty
close enough for me!