Low RPM Problem and more......

Hi All

This is an update on my ST's Low RPM problem, I phoned Triumph head office
and we discussed the problem for a fair while, I explained how it stutters
under 3,500rpm even in second, he suggested that I get a local dealer to
check it out, he even said he would phone the dealer for me, he thought it
could possibly be the CO mapping.
I also asked about the Triumph race pipe, he explained that it free's up the
engine to run how it was designed to run, with 3bhp more and crisper
sound.....me thinx I might purchase one.
I am about to try some re-tread tyres from Konkorde (they were reviewed in
the MCN , excellent tyres they say) and at the price of
£76.59 for a 180/55, £48.50 for a 120/70. including delivery, they look very
much like Dunlop D207's tread....I'll keep you posted how they do.
The bike goes in for its 6000 mile service early April, blimey I'm clocking
up the miles about 300 per week.... what an amazing bike.
Only read one not so good review that was in Moto-Retro mag... so I dont get
that mag anymore.....sorry to go on so much but this the best mailing list
I've been in........

Cheers all JP