Re: First gear

Mine used to do that a lot, at 2500 miles it will still do it a
little bit. Try preloading the shift lever before pulling in the
clutch it seems to help. Also make sure the clutch is adjusted
correctly ( see owners manual) also I think if the engine oil is
overfilled it seems to shift
harder. But it will get better. Also maybe warm the bike up a bit
longer ( but not so long as to melt anything ) before taking off? But
it will get better.

Erik

Hot Dawg!