Re[2]: Wheel nut torque / PAPEG-leg the illterate bully

At 01:08 PM 3/27/00 +0000, Martin Fay wrote:
>      case I might offend a sensitive soul. So whadya say everyone backs off
>      a little, calms down and we try to maintain the plesant atmosphere
>      that sets this list apart from the others?

Thanks Martin,

I wasn't really paying attention to the posts as I have been busy doing
other things and quite honestly was disappointed to see the level that it
reached.

If you feel the need to flame feel free to do it, but do it off list. The
list is constantly praised because it is so unique when compared to other
lists out there. I have no desire to moderate the list, but if the listers
have a problem moderating themselves, then I will step in.

- - Eric