Re: Wheel nut torque / PAPEG-leg the illterate bully

Martin:

You are right - the VFR list is about 20% substantive and 80%
testosterone - if you want help, forget it, but entertainment wise -
it's a hoot!  Lots of wannabe riders who have all the magazine
knowledge, but not enough sense to know how to practice it.  You guys
have it good here on this list.  I don't even ride an ST but ride
vicariously through Mr. Sobiloff who is my riding buddy.  If you are all
as civil and intelligent as he then I have high expectations of this
list!

In my semi-lurk position, Mr. PapeG - while he was unable to find the
information he sought - should be lauded for wanting to work on his
bike, not chastized for an inability to geek on the internet.

Course what do I know?  I only ride the measly old precursor to your
wonderful wonderful bikes....which, btw I think look stunning in blue!
Keep up the friendship guys, it goes a longer way than animosity.  If
you want a very helpful list - check out the VX800 list - those guys
know how to ride, AND they know how to wrench - but their bikes are
nothing to sneeze at!

My 2 cents - flame suit on...

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx