ST Gearing Questions-99 vs. 00

All-
Now that I've had my ST for a few months and made a few trips to the twists
and many trips in the big flat boring valley I live in I've decided that I
pretty much hate the stock final drive gearing on the '00.   It is geared
way to tall.  I've had bikes with 1/2 the HP and less torque have more
"kick" when you open the throttle (off course the old bike was much slower
than the ST, but it had the kick).

So, obviously I want to change the sprockets.  But this is where the problem
comes in- the archive doesn't give the info I need.  What I can gather is
that the '99 had a 18/43 teeth stock set-up and the '00 ST has a 19/43 teeth
as the stock set-up.  What I want to know is if the other gear ratios have
changed from the 99 to the 00.  Could someone with a '99 please get out
their owners manual and dig up the ratios for me.  The reason I'm asking
this is because if the ratios are all the same then I'm going to take the
big plunge from a 19 to 17 front- if the are different then I might only go
to the 18 and see if I like it (and if I don't then I'll cough up some more
bucks to move it to a 17 or larger rear).