Sprint ST

Personally I think the Triumph tank bags is top in the industry!  It fits
perfect to the tank, has lots of room, easy to refuel, and looks
good.  Only down side is the mounting system.  You have to mount the straps
around the frame and behind the fuel tank.  Some people have converted the
straps into a quick disconnect type of system.  I think it works very nice.
Try to look at one if possible at the dealer or someone else.  Form your
own opinion,  I don't think you will be disappointed.
Scott