For Paul Wilson and Todd Trask

ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou

Seriously guys, I feel a lot better about the deal I (finally!) made today
thanks to you two.

To Everyone,

Last Saturday I ordered a blue ST, but that didn't work out for me (my
fault) and the deal fell through on Monday. Well, I guess some things do
happen for a reason. I was better prepared today, and thanks to Paul and
Todd's information, a lot more confident making the deal.

So now I own (it's paid for) a beautiful Black 2000 Sprint ST, I saved quite
a bit, and I'll only have to wait over the weekend and then she's all mine !
Well, the weather will play a small part, and my helmet might not be in, but
I hope it will be easier to wait now that I know I definitely have one :-)

Two or three weeks at most for the weather and roads to clear (mostly the
roads) and then it's "Game On !"

Cheers,
Robert Reid