Re: 500 mile Service

The 500 service on my RS took a total of six hours, and that
included not only the service, but installing the heated grips, rear
hugger and rear brake master cylinder cover.  A whole day plus
overnight seems excessive for the amount of work to be done on
the 500 mile service.

And they don't want you to ride it in?  WTF?  Do they expect you
to truck it in?  That really is ridiculous, especially considering that
they want you to leave it all day; that should allow enough time for
it to cool off for an oil change.

Do you have any other options to get the service performed?  Is
another dealer even remotely local?

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS