lurkers - buy a used ST Sprint

The Sprint ST is quite the best bike I have ever owned, and I love it
dearly, but sadly I will have to sell it.  New baby, new expenses (Nanny
costs an enormous sum per month), something has to go!!(sob, sob)..

So forgive me but I thought a note might be interesting to lurkers who
haven't yet purchased an ST.

I have a July 99 sapphire blue (the fastest and sexiest) 2000 model ST
Sprint, with heated grips, hugger, datatag, Triumph datatool veto, Triumph
luggage rack.
She has 6400 miles on the clock, a full service history and a brand new rear
tyre (Bridgestone battleaxe BT57 - replaced due to unrepairable puncture).
She is in beautiful condition, originally bought and serviced by Jack Lilley
( - the best motorcycle dealers),  with transferrable original Triumph
warranty .  I have a non OEM 80 litre top box (Givi type), and the original
grab bar.  I also have a Scottoiler with long range oil reservoir which I
have saved from my last bike, not actually fitted but can be 'thrown in'
(just needs the special Y-connector from scottoiler - see TriumphNet web
pages or the scottoiler web pages for instructions).

I have subscribed to the ST digest for a year and greatly enjoyed and
benefited from it.  I wanted to see if there were any lurkers, waiting to
decide whether to buy an ST.  If so then how about mine - excellent saving
over a new one, all ready carefully run in and serviced (just had 6k
service).  Probably one of the first second hand model 2000 bikes to be
sold.  Certainly Jack Lilley have not had one to sell as yet.  I live in the
South East area of England - near Heathrow airport, and I  could deliver
within a reasonable distance.

Please contact me off list for price and further details.  Apologies if list
members consider this is an abuse of the digest!

If I still qualify for a canine name, it would have to be sad bastard dawg!
Sniff...

Graham Derrick