Re: Another whinge

Old fluid, air in the brakeline; or a leak in the system.

If the fluid has not been changed within the last year - change it and
bleed the brakes - simple and cheap.  (If you haven't ridden for a while
air sometimes creeps up into the mastercylinder and they handle mushy.
A couple of pumps might cure the problem.)  If bleeding doesn't fix the
problem, you might need to "rebuild" your mastercylinder and or your
brake calipers (change the "o ring" seals). Not hard either.  My guess
is with such a new bike, that should even be covered under
warranty...but if not, it's pretty simple too.  If that doesn't fix the
problem, change your brake line.  Most likely, you just need to rebleed.

Robb
Robb@xxxxxxxxxxx