The Dawg Pound (3 of 3)

Ok, so now you know about the TSRA and about "Riding the Ridge" - what
about my Dawg name ? !

First and foremost, to be an official card carrying Dawg, you must be a
member of the TSRA. There are two ways to accomplish this.

1st - you can register for the Rallye (the registration fee includes
membership). Then along with your email to me to let me know that you have
registered, send me a couple of choices for your very own Dawg name.

2nd - If you are not going to the Rallye, you can still join the TSRA for
the remainder of 2000 for only $10 US. If you want to join and secure your
name, send me an email to Dawgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I will immediately put a
hold on your Dawg name.

Either way, I will then let you know when we can begin excepting your fees.
As soon as the money is received by TSRA, I will put your official
membership card in the mail.

All Dawg names are first come - first serve. If someone puts a hold on a
name, but then doesn't pay his / her dues, the name will go back into the
pool.

Over the next few days, I will be setting up a database of the members and
their Dawg names on the TSRA page so that you can see what has already been
taken. Until then, I will let everyone know via email.

If you are one of the Founding Dawgs, your membership will reflect the
"Founding Member" status. Everyone else that jumps on board in 2000, will
have a membership card that reflects "Charter Member" - this only will be
available this year - be a part of history.....

Don't be a Porch Dawg - come ride with the "Sprint Dawgs"......

Respectfully submitted,
- - Weasel Dawg