Re: Two Brothers Risers

<<They look nice, expensive, but nice.  Also I can't tell but I doubt
they are drilled for heated grips although I don't think that would
be too difficult or expensive to have done.>>

I have a pair of the Two Brothers racing clip-ons on my Ducati racebike.
There are nice (and expensive).  Also, they are hollow so you can easily
drill a hole or two to run the wiring for heated grips, I had to drill a
couple of holes for tabs for lining up the controls on my Duc.

One BIG warning I learned on Tuesday.  Since the bars are adjustable for
angle, DO NOT use them to tie down the bike.  The bars likely will move and
loosen your tiedowns causing horrendous (and expensive) side effects.

- -Stephen

seh750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~seh750/home.htm