Re: FW: foot peg screws and other things that wiggle off

  >> Someone on the list mentioned foot peg screws the other day.  I went out
  >> and looked at my bike to find the innermost one on the left side (shifter)
  >> of the bike did wiggle itself out.  So, to anyone out there with the $$$
  >> technical manual, to save me some time at a hardware store looking for
  >> something that matches the one that's still on the bike, what size/type
  >> screw do I need?

  The manual was about 50 bucks (I think) at I-90 Motorsports in
Seattle.  www.i-90motorsports.com.  I looked through my copy and
didn't see any sizes for the connectors, just torque settings.  For
the screws holding the pads on the peg, it was 9Nm.

- --
- -jong