California Triumph Dealers

Hi there Greg

Hows everything in the land of oz?  We have several really good dealers in
this area.  Wilsons in Fresno, California, which is about 2 hrs north of
Bakersfield.  Bakersfield is about 2 hrs north of Los Angeles.  Wilsons has
a web page www.wilsonsmc.com  This is where I have my Sprint serviced, and
find them very good.  I think you might have to order the panniers, as I
dont know if dealers have them in stock.  Another really good dealer is LA
Triumph.  Their store is at US 405 and Florence-right across from LA
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, probably 5/10 minutes away.  Their web page is
www.lacycyclesports.com  I recently contacted them at the 405/Florence
store, and was told that they moved all their accessories to the Santa Ana
store.  I contacted that store, and inquired about several of the
accessories, and was told that they had them all in stock.  I would have no
trouble recommemding either of them.  They are both established dealers.
Wilsons is a very old company, and handled Triumph way back when.

Regards

Burt &
Big Red