RE: Pipe Construction Questions

I don't think your dealer is telling you the straight info.
'Glass is common, but it's  hardly universal.

> Does anyone have any experience on these items that
> they can share.
> Also, can you please comment on the use of stainless
> vs aluminum, why
> one is better than the other..  It seems Aluminum
> would be lighter, but
> Stainless would be more durable.

Weight isn't much of a concern on these STs. At 500+ lbs, a
couple either way isn't going to make much of a difference. OTOH,
stainless will, in time, acquire a brassy hue because of the
heat. If you would prefer that the silencer stay silvery, go with
the Aluminum.