Completely off topic OFF

Well everyone, I have to retract my offer. I am quite amazed at my good
fortune. After being told by several people at Marriott that there was
nothing they could do, I spoke to the right person at the actual resort,
and we have made arrangements to move our vacation to the fall. So I
won't be trying to sell our spot after all :-) Wooohooo! I guess there
is a lesson in perseverance here somewhere!

I saw something on Speedvision about the dual-sport riding in Kauai that
Matt mentioned. I'll try and check that out, although my wife wants to
snorkel and golf. Perhaps we'll find a way to do everything.