Re: Sprint vs. Trophy

>The reason I like the Katana is I find it very similiar to
>the Sprint in terms of ride position, weight distribution and styling, plus
>there are lot's of Suzi dealers around.  Any thoughts or comments would be
>helpful and appreciated.

I sold a '90 Katana 750 to buy the Sprint, and they are very similar. I
immediately felt at home on the Sprint. However, and this is a big however,
the Sprint has a ton more torque than the Katana. It also handles much
better, and even gets better gas mileage. I know the new generation Katanas
are improved over the series that I owned, but they still aren't going to
have anywhere near the torque of the Sprint. The Katana after 40K needed a
complete engine overhaul which was more money than I wanted to put into it.
Hopefully the Sprint will be more durable.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com