RE: Front fork/ wheel question

>>I'm assuming tighten axle bolt than the pinch bolts is this correct??

This is correct. The pinch bolts prevent the axel from backing its way
out. If you tighten the pinch bolts first or forget to loosen them you
will make it hard on your self when you go to loosen or tighten you axel
bolt. I would think that you could run the risk of cross threading your
axel or the fork tube if you did this. It seems that you distort the
axel threads when you tighten the pinch bolts thus keeping the axel from
backing out. Man was the a lot of redundancy or what.

Troy