Re: Tank Capacity

Previously, you (Stuart Mumford) wrote:
> I never run petrol in mine, I use gas. You can't get petrol in California.
> However, I ran out of gas at 176 miles, after going to a funeral. Not my
> best day ever, obviously. I have the CF pipe and had the FI modified to work
> with it correctly.

You went to a funeral on a motorcycle? That beats me showing up at the
wedding of an employee on my ST a month ago.  Had my sport jacket neatly
folded in the topbox along with my dress shoes.  Swapped boots and
leather jacket for dress clothes at the side of the road.  :-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Year's Resolution: SaddleSore 1000 (tm) or bust!
                       http://www.ironbutt.com