HubAmmo!!

Hi Folks! The HubAmmo site is finally done. It's not like the site is soooo
cool that it took me a long time to finish. Nope...just lazy and busy I guess.

Anyway, check the site out. HubAmmo is the perfect accessory to finish off
the look of the ST (they don't work on the RS...sorry). Especially for
those of you getting a high pipe or that fabulous underseat from Pipeline,
the HubAmmo really ties it all together.

Here's the URL: http://members.home.com/dbenj/arno/index.htm  (I'm still
working on it a bit, so it may change some). The finish on these hub covers
is excellent...real art. The pics don't do 'em justice.

If you're interested in buying one ($45), let me know ASAP. They're all
hand made and I don't have a huge inventory (only 20 at the moment).

Eric, feel free to include HubAmmo in the accessories area of the web site
and use any pics you want. There's a few more pics of my bike at:
http://members.home.com/dbenj/sprint/

Happy Riding! (It's supposed to be near 80 F here in the Bay Area!)

- --David