Re: GTS tires

I also have them, thou I don't have any experience on the Dunlops I would
recomend them highly as well.  Very good grip, rain or shine, and so far
doing good on milage.  I've got about 3700 miles on the rear and it's not
showing any squaring or wear, other than the usual scrubbing in.

I'd suggest looking at the FAQ on the page under Tyres, there are a few more
opinions there, most of them agree that the BT57's are adequate, but there
are a number of better tyres out there.

- -Steve "dirty dawg"

Doug Archer wrote:

Erik, I've got the Dragon GTS's, great tyre. Bike
turns in quicker, more stable, compound is also
inbetween the D205 & D207 Dunlops.  Highly recommended.