Re: Is an extended warranty worth it?

Kevin Hoskins wrote:

> The question: based on the repair experience of long term owners of Triumph
> motorcycles, is an extended warranty a worthwhile investment or would I reap better
> return by leaving the $825 in a savings account and use it for future repairs after the
> Triumph warranty expires?

On average, you're better off saving your money. The insurance premium
is set so that the insurance company will, on average, make money. So,
on average, the repair costs for a Triumph are less than $825 for years
three through six, combined.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting