RE: Pipes

Hi Richard et. al.,

I got the Pipeline underseat exhaust fitted on the weekend. Cost was $1000
AUD. The sound is stunning. Performance feels  crisper than with the Triumph
carbon performance pipe. Along with the 17 tooth front sprocket, the bike
now finally performs the way I expect it to (ie. Daytona like acceleration
but with more mid range). I also really like the look. I'll post pics when I
g et a chance.

For those interested in obtaining such an addition to their ST, Fred from
Pipeline (located in Australia) can be contacted on + 61 3 9778 6606 (after
hours) and +61 413 995 944 (business hours). The address is 9 Aitken Crt,
Ferntree Gully, Melb., Australia. He is willing to ship overseas, however
you will need to organise getting someone to do the mapping of the ECU.

cheers, Grant
alias "Grunter Dawg"

ps BiG Thanks to Doug Archer for helping me organise this for my bike.