Re: Performance pipe

Hi,

I would like to add the following items to my bike.  I would appreciate comments:

- - Luggage (Hard or Soft); prefer not to add a tank bag.
- - A pipe (prefer high pipe, asthetically); probably a TBR model.
- - A seat cowl

Are any of these things mutually exclusive?
Any recommendations about how to achieve these requirements?

Thanks,
Robert