Re: Scottoiler - Installation on Triumph Sprint ST or RS

TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:

> There is a tube like that on
> each side in front of the tank. You need to take the fairing off to get at
> it. The one on the right side is used.

Dave, are you talking about the RS? On my Y2K ST there were three vacuum
tubes, one for each of the cylinders, and I cut into the rightmost (when
sitting on the bike) one. Also, I didn't have to remove the fairing at
all -- just the seat and the gas tank.

The picture at
<http://www.scottoiler.co.uk/INSTRUCTIONS/FITTINGCONNECTIONS/Triumph%20Sprint%20ST%201999%202.jpg>,
had I known about it before I installed mine, would have been pretty
helpful. FWIW...
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting