Re: RE Fatality stats

 Marten West writes:

<< > I'll say it again, that's how
 > accidents happen.  The best defense is to trust NO ONE.  I don't want to
 > debate individual state law here but my point is to just don't ever
 > challenge another vehicle's right of way cuz it ain't worth it.

I don't trust any road user.  Even in the car, I wait until the car
indicating left starts to turn left before I enter the main road from a
junction.  I've had too many motorists indicating wrongly, leaving their
indicator on after coming off a roundabout, or just indicating too soon
meaning to stop just further on from the junction.  Because at the end of the
day, it will be me who's blamed in law.  Ann Bonnewell.