Re: Factory Recall?

I remember the screen trimming peeling off my Trophy high screen as I was
doing a long haul along a motorway a couple of years ago at high speed. In
the end, I was forced to pull in at a service station and take the whole
thing off. It seemed like the glue they had used was insufficiently strong,
so I reglued it. Weeks later, the same thing happened, at which point I
decided the damned thing looked better without the black rubber edging
around and chucked it away. It made the screen a damned sight easier to
clean and meant that you didn't have an opaque line around your field of
vision all the time - i.e. when you looked down through the screen to see
the road surface or something rather than over the top of the screen to see
oncoming traffic.
Haven't had any trouble with the trim on my ST screen (taller version) so
far.

Tim