Re: does anybody know

>Does anyone know what causes the sprint to want to stand up in corners when
>small or ripply bumps happen to be where you don't want them to be is it a
>suspension problem that can be fixed or is it tyre related

The Sprint is so much better at handling this type of corner than any other
bike I've owned, so I'm guessing it's a combination of suspension settings
and rider technique. If you're entering the corner with the suspension
already compressed from braking, and if the damping isn't allowing the
suspension to rebound after each ripple before it gets compressed again by
the next one, then you may be running out of suspension. Try boosting the
damping setting so it is firmer, and end the braking before the turn so the
suspension has a chance to rebound before getting compressed by the actual
turning motion.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com