Re: Humm....!!! (or lights)

Matter of choice I guess. I use high beam during the day but not at night
(unless the road is clear).  Lights need to be brighter during the day to be
visible. At night you can be momentarily blinded by an oncoming high beam
because your eyes are accustomed to the dark.  In the day light that same
high beam would be barely annoying, if at all, because your eyes are already
accustomed to the brightness of the day. Emergency vehicles around here use
flashing high beams, and it certainly helps their visibility, but doesn't
blind -- during the day.  Like with airports; landing lights are set to a
higher intensity during the day than at night so pilots can see them.

Mort Harries
Haworth, NJ

'00 Sprint ST  (ddraig goch)