RE: Seat noises

Oh, dear Jesus, Joseph, Mary, and all the Saints in heaven.  I was nurturing
such a lovely fantasy about our British sister.  This content was completely
inconsistent with those thoughts and, frankly, shocking.  When the
incapacitating spasms of laughter passed, another image popped into what's
left of my mind.  Imagine how the dragon aspect could be enhanced by the
addition of a peizo-electric igniter in the seat of one's leathers.  Not to
mention the effect on trailing motorists and innocent bystanders.

Crash (Hiding under my desk from the Silliness Police.)