Re: Majority Celtic American Mongrel, Removed by Emigrating Ancestors

In a message dated 07/03/00  14:18:34, Steve writes:

<<  call her Boudicca because that's the name she snarled at me when we met
 first.  She also told me she was my mistress, the reincarnation of a Celtic
 warrior-princess, and never to tell anyone she can speak.  Excuse me, I've
 been wicked.  I must go to the garage now and receive my spanking.

There are probably more British and Irish celts in America than here now.  I
consider most Scottish people Irish because of their Irish Scottia tribe
descendency, just like  tarton being British not Scottish, although the kilt
was a fairly modern Scottish.  Most of the rest of the Scottish and Welsh
people are of  British celtic descent.    conception for the soldiers
originally.
People think I'm daft in't head!.  Ann