RE: Hmmm...

>I prefer to go slower than the car traffic, in the right lane.  They are
>more likely to see me in their windshield than they are in their mirrors,
>which they don't check.  Conversely, I *do* check my mirrors, and the new
>blind spot widgets are great, so I can see them anyway.
>
>And then I always have the entire shoulder and drainage to bail to.

Remember though that there are far more lane changes being made on the
right as people merge on and off the freeway. Since many of these changes
seem to be made in a panic mode, I get out of that area as soon as
possible. That and I hate going slow.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com