Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil

Hi there STers

Tell me more about Mobil One.  Is there any difference between the Mobil One
that I can buy at Kragen?  (for cars)  and the Triumph marketed Mobil One
for motorcycles? (4TRacing?) I really would like to use Mobil One, but there
is a big price difference between Kragen and a Triumph Dealer.  Also,
someone said that the Triumph motorcycles use a oil filter from a jap bike.
Which one? and is it as good as Triumphs oil filter?  Who handles the Zero
Gravity windscreen?
Can I get it from like Tucker Rocky?  Its been raining here in Bakersfield,
Ca, for about 3 days, its soggy.  I-5 over the Grapevine is snowing right
now, almost to blizzard conditions, but Im still going to ride today.  (not
over I 5 of course) Big Red never ceases to amaze me. I took my wife to
breakfast in Tehachapi last week, and all I did was increase the spring rate
in the back shock 2 turns, and when riding two up, I didnt notice a
performance differance.
Springs felt about the same, and we are not lightweights. We rode about 100
miles round trip, and Big Red still got about 40mpg, with 2 up!   Cant wait
until we have some nice weather, dont like sitting at home and watching the
rain.  I have other projects working though, a 72 Triumph Trident, that Im
just finishing the resto on, and a 71 Bonneville, and my sons 71 BSA
Lightning.  Does anyone else out there like the old Brit Bikes?

Burt &
Big Red