RE: Zero-Gravity sport touring screen

I would call it good customer service.
Instead of taking your order, not telling you
there will be a delay and leaving you hanging
for the screen,  they said totally upfront there
will be a delay.
In any manufacturing business their can be delays,
how you feel about it depends upon how well they
communicate.

In my dealings with Rachel from ZG, I have found
her to be totally responsive and professional.
If more companies had their attitude, we would
be in bike nirvana.....

- -Off soap box-   <grin>

Later..Doug.